Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont know where yall have been seeing primer prices this low, all ive been seeing is them go up. I havent shot my rifles in almost 3 yrs cause i cant find primers less than $100 a 1000.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I wish they bring one to OK! Basspro and Cabelas are ridiculous.
Used to be a Sportmans Warehouse right of the Kilpatrick a couple years years before I moved over here. Their going out of business sale drove home my pecuniary deficiency like a four pound hammer. Brand new CZ 550 in .375H&H for 800 bucks. I was snubbing like a three year old while my wife drug me out of the store. It was like having flashbacks.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Used to be a Sportmans Warehouse right of the Kilpatrick a couple years years before I moved over here. Their going out of business sale drove home my pecuniary deficiency like a four pound hammer. Brand new CZ 550 in .375H&H for 800 bucks. I was snubbing like a three year old while my wife drug me out of the store. It was like having flashbacks.
Jerk (LOL)

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think I remember one being around Quail Springs mall or close to there when I first moved to Oklahoma, late 2004/early 2005

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Completely unrelated to this thread but speaking of 375 H&H deals, I'm still thrilled about getting 240ish pieces of new primed Barnes 375 Brass for 70 cents each about 2 years ago. I got those and match prepped them and put away. That's like a 2 lifetime supply right there.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Completely unrelated to this thread but speaking of 375 H&H deals, I'm still thrilled about getting 240ish pieces of new primed Barnes 375 Brass for 70 cents each about 2 years ago. I got those and match prepped them and put away. That's like a 2 lifetime supply right there.
I don’t know if it’s exactly two lifetimes. Right after I got my Winnie my uncle and I went out and blew through six or seven boxes of 270gr softs killing charging beer bottles. We probably could have gone lighter. Coors light bottles are rather thin skinned and die easily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom