Prince of Fools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You don't think it's true? Congressional approval ratings below 15%, Presidential ratings below 20%? And I have to assume taken from a larger sample, those ratings would actually be lower. Wouldn't be odd to have a government that you actually approved of? Did anyone watch the 3rd Party Debate?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't think it's true? Congressional approval ratings below 15%, Presidential ratings below 20%? And I have to assume taken from a larger sample, those ratings would actually be lower. Wouldn't be odd to have a government that you actually approved of? Did anyone watch the 3rd Party Debate?

This is what I was referring to " except when it favors them, or they're told it favors them"

Selfish is the adjective. You meant insert Noun here.
Damn, no excuse.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People in fly-over states are more culturally insulated.

Stupid is an equal opportunity employer. It doesn't discriminate based on race, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, geographic location, lack of facial hair or any other descriptor. Stupid applies across the board in this instance.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know people who truly believe that if one is a Democrat, he or she is a traitor, and that compromise is a dirty word.

I have heard so many incredible lies about both parties that I hardly know what to believe any more, thouge some careful fact checking has saved me there.

This country is AFU (all fouled up) and we have to get past this gridlock, and we have to do it pretty soon.

It won't happen unless some heads come out of some backsides.

Latest posts

Top Bottom