Prince of Fools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE OF THE CENTURY.......

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon on 04.28.2010.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Please make this a "sticky".

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
QUOTE OF THE CENTURY.......

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon on 04.28.2010.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Why would anybody listen to some pompouse-ass Czech? We need to go over there and crush their government and teach them how to live. We need to do it now. Right now. We caint operate over there when the weather gets too cold, and those weapons of mass destruction aren't going to confiscate themselves.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't get insulted by facts, regardless of the source. I do, however, find it humorous that these guys are not falling all over themselves with the tinglies like the rest of sozialistisches Europa.

There may be hope yet, even if it isn't here. Of course, those folks have had a big taste of the Big Red Dog's iron foot. That would make a difference.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't get insulted by facts, regardless of the source. I do, however, find it humorous that these guys are not falling all over themselves with the tinglies like the rest of sozialistisches Europa.

There may be hope yet, even if it isn't here. Of course, those folks have had a big taste of the Big Red Dog's iron foot. That would make a difference.
Do you imagine that this guy, who ever he is, somehow represents the entire Czech Republic? Just curious. I mean, anybody can write a letter to a newspaper? Right?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you imagine that this guy, who ever he is, somehow represents the entire Czech Republic? Just curious. I mean, anybody can write a letter to a newspaper? Right?

I take it this struck a nerve? If you believe it inaccurate, why the concern? Actually, no I do not. I DID state that I was amused that someone, please forgive the plurality I used in my initial statement, did not toe the arbeiterpartei line there.

While most could write a letter to a newspaper I speculate that the disqualifying condition would be illiteracy. Therefore, I cannot agree to the use of "anyone".

I hope this helps.:nono2:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it this struck a nerve? If you believe it inaccurate, why the concern? Actually, no I do not. I DID state that I was amused that someone, please forgive the plurality I used in my initial statement, did not toe the arbeiterpartei line there.

While most could write a letter to a newspaper I speculate that the disqualifying condition would be illiteracy. Therefore, I cannot agree to the use of "anyone".

I hope this helps.:nono2:
Thanks for clearing that up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom