Proposed Dem bill imposes huge new taxes on guns/ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGAvitek

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like there's a few misguided leftist souls in Congress that are now introducing legislation in Congress that would essentially quadruple the taxes on firearm and ammunition sales. I'm assuming that since they can't get an outright ban on guns, they plan to make them cost prohibitive to own or operate under the guise of reducing gun violence by making them less accessible to law abiding gun owners who purchase them legally and use them responsibly. Is highly doubtful that it would pass the gauntlet and come to fruition, but it's proof positive that the anti-gun crowd never sleeps, so pro-gunners need to be just as diligent in opposing these kinds of bills. As always, please contact your elected officials and let them know you expect them to oppose any such legislation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/26/house-dems-seek-to-tax-gun-owners-with-new-bill/

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how they want to raise the transfer tax on NFA weapons from $200 to $500 all in the name of gun violence when NFA weapons are never used in any crimes. What a load of bull s***!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These clowns in Washington won't ever stop their campaign to punish law abiding citizens for the crimes of the criminals. What we need is term limits. I wish there was a way for us citizens to get that to happen. But we all know that it never will. I hope this bill gets laughed right out of Washington.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just a show guys. They propose completely unpassable legislation, it gets shot down, they pander to their base and campaign donations flow in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom