PSA Dagger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a dagger compact in "sniper green with night sights

It's a nice shooting gun, as accurate as any Glock I've owned. Feels better in my hand than a Glock but not as good as an m&p 2.0 but that's just opinion.

Runs without fail, doesn't seem ammo picky. Some people complain about the triggers but as far as a striker fired gun goes I like it enough I wouldn't consider changing it out. I carry it for self defense and when I'm coyote hunting for close up stuff.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you happy with it? My son is considering buying one and I thought I would ask my OSA brethren the good and bad.
I have a Glock 19 and he likes it but is considering the Dagger because it is supposed to be similar.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The compact which I have is the equivalent to the Glock 19. I have owned several Glock 19s 17s and a couple model 22s as well as a 42. I'm very happy with this dagger and plan to purchase a couple more during this year. At this point I see no reason to pay the difference between the dagger and the Glock just to get the Glock name.

Is it the same quality as a Glock? Difficult to say until I've had it for years but it seems to be a very good pistol. Early on the first daggers had some issues with pins walking out but psa fixed that & I haven't heard anything but positive feedback since.

If I could afford it I'd buy 10 or so & just put them up for shtf situations

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more thing you mentioned that they were supposed to be "similar" to a Glock, they are as close as you can get. Gen 3 Glock parts fit in these guns, you can put Glock slides on these frames or dagger slides on Glock frames.... They're just a Glock by another name & about 1/2 the price & to me look better

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The compact which I have is the equivalent to the Glock 19. I have owned several Glock 19s 17s and a couple model 22s as well as a 42. I'm very happy with this dagger and plan to purchase a couple more during this year. At this point I see no reason to pay the difference between the dagger and the Glock just to get the Glock name.

Is it the same quality as a Glock? Difficult to say until I've had it for years but it seems to be a very good pistol. Early on the first daggers had some issues with pins walking out but psa fixed that & I haven't heard anything but positive feedback since.

If I could afford it I'd buy 10 or so & just put them up for shtf situations
I've been happy with the Dagger frames I've bought . . . I think I have 3 of them. My oldest went out shooting with her husband today and took one of them. She's a lefty and said she like the Dagger.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a fan. Grip is a bit fatter than your standard Glock but it works. Better trigger out of the box. All Gen3 parts can be swapped in. Glock factory mags work perfectly as well as Magpul. Shoots as well as any other pistol if you're doing your part. Have only gotten 300-400 rounds through it but I'd buy another. Currently looking at their "full size" S frame for a new project.

IMG_9771.jpg

IMG_9772.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom