PSA Rock 5.7 w/Holosun 407k $599 and Free Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
FYI, PSA mags won’t work in a ruger, but ruger mags will work in a rock. They can be found in pairs for $38 or so. Sgammo also had deals on 5.7, midway did too

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I think you have that backwards. PSA says:

*Due to geometry differences, the 5.7 Rock 23 round *magazine will fit in a Ruger 5.7 Pistol as well as our 5.7 Rock pistol, however, function cannot be guaranteed.
A 20-round Ruger 5.7 magazine will NOT work in a 5.7 Rock.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I think you have that backwards. PSA says:

*Due to geometry differences, the 5.7 Rock 23 round *magazine will fit in a Ruger 5.7 Pistol as well as our 5.7 Rock pistol, however, function cannot be guaranteed.
A 20-round Ruger 5.7 magazine will NOT work in a 5.7 Rock.
I swear I read it somewhere the other way around. I have a ruger if you ever want to verify

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Tell me about it... I'm slowly building my stash every time I can make it to a BX. They have some of the FN light bullet stuff as low as $27.95...but a 2-box limit. But it's a good price when it's in stock.
Is the BX really cheaper than retail? I get on the website occasionally to check the online stuff but everything is typically out of stock with no price.
Haven't been to one since ETS but I'm eligible.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Is the BX really cheaper than retail? I get on the website occasionally to check the online stuff but everything is typically out of stock with no price.
Haven't been to one since ETS but I'm eligible.

Sometimes...when you factor in the no sales tax benefit. Like this weekend...10% off all guns plus another 10% if you use your STAR card. No tax on top of that. Plus you get cash back on the card in the form of an Exchange gift card. Let's just say I thought there were some good deals to be had on guns.

Gun prices are usually MSRP...you have to hit the sales. Regular products? Not really too many deals to be had at everyday prices. You definitely have to be selective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom