puff the magic dragon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smoking is not an effective delivery method.

"We used injections in the animal testing and are also testing pills," he said. "But you could never get enough Cannabidiol for it to be effective just from smoking."

Read this as we want to make **** tons of money patenting this drug, since you can't patent a plant extract.

Furthermore, the team has started synthesizing the compound in the lab instead of using the plant in an effort to make it more potent.

They already use synthetic THC for Marinol to treat nausea and appetite loss in cancer patients and aids patients. I have known people that were prescribed Marinol but said it was not as effective as smoking when it came to nausea relief and regaining appetite.

My wife's grandfather was given Marinol when he was battling cancer.

In some instances for migraine sufferers where they get a migraine even though they are on a preventative medication like topomax or nortryptilin Marijuana is more effective, faster acting and has fewer side effects then the prescription drug imitrex which is used to treat sever migraines.

1 imiterex typically has side effects lasting 8-12 hours, my wife is completely worthless if she has to take one, at $200 for 9 pills taking 6 to 7 pills over a 12 to 14 hour period to get rid of a migraine is expensive and leaves her having to take 1 or 2 days off from work. She still gets 2 or 3 migraines a month luckily 2 or 3 imitrex will usually do the trick. Insurance only pays for 9 pills a month the rest is on us. And about once every 3 months we wind up in the er for a cocktail shot of anti nausea, analgesic, and morphine.

I have seen migraine sufferers have one bong hit lay down for 2 hours and get up with no more migraine. That alone is worth legalization imho I hate it when my wife has a migraine and the side effects of her imitrex are not good.

Now you tell me what's the harm in allowing people access to a herbal drug that is no more and possibly less addictive than alcohol, and has known therapeutic uses. Unlike alcohol and tobacco which are purely recreational and have no beneficial effects.

Tax it and regulate it like booze and tobacco sell it over the counter to grown adults and get the hell out of our personal lives and choices government.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fantastic toward the treatment of cancer.

**What I want to see is legalization of marijuana. Yes, you read that correctly, legalize marijuana.

Why? I can't wait to see the dope smokers try to find a public place to smoke. Bars..no.
Parks...no. Concerts...no. Sidewalks...no. Cigar and cigarette smokes deal with this on a daily basis. Dirty looks,
comments on bad for your health, that stinks.....etc.

Then, dealing with second hand smoke issues. I can't wait until the dope smokers have to deal with
the anti-smoking people....joy!!!

Cohiba

Thanks, in your honor I'll burn a Rocky Patel this morning.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never smoked it, never wanted to smoke it, wouldn't smoke it if it were legal.

But it's a damn plant. Same as tobacco, less dangerous than alcohol.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, if our liberal government gives the dope smokers (Not cancer treatment)any special treatment on places to smoke...I may blow a gasket!!

No, what ol' Cohiba will do is join them. I'll smoke a nice Behike or maybe even break out the very rare Cuban Dunhiil or Cuban Davidoff.

Would I be a hippie hero, smoking an illegal Cuban cigar with the legal marijuana smokers? Should I buy a VW mini bus, put painted flowers on it, peace signs amd wear beads and roman sandals while I smoke my illegal stash..man?

Yeah man, that's what I'll do!! Hold protests and have peace rallys, set ins, demonstrate!!
Don't let big brother get you!! Peace man, all while I smoke that illegal Cuban cigar.

FREE CUBA..man. Its all good man. Groovy baby, groovy.

All in the name of an illegal cigar....what has the world come to??!!

Peace man.

Cohiba

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, if our liberal government gives the dope smokers (Not cancer treatment)any special treatment on places to smoke...I may blow a gasket!!

No, what ol' Cohiba will do is join them. I'll smoke a nice Behike or maybe even break out the very rare Cuban Dunhiil or Cuban Davidoff.

Would I be a hippie hero, smoking an illegal Cuban cigar with the legal marijuana smokers? Should I buy a VW mini bus, put painted flowers on it, peace signs amd wear beads and roman sandals while I smoke my illegal stash..man?

Yeah man, that's what I'll do!! Hold protests and have peace rallys, set ins, demonstrate!!
Don't let big brother get you!! Peace man, all while I smoke that illegal Cuban cigar.

Peace man.

Cohiba

I don't condone smoking weed at the bar, just like drinking without a designated driver.

High or Drunk you shouldn't be driving.

And where are you at that doesn't allow smoking in bars, thankfully you can still smoke in bars in Tulsa.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Peace man.

Cohiba

wait a minute...this could be construed as lending aid and comfort to some group of yahoo's!

:sorry4:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the bars allow cigarette smoking...lots have NO CIGAR OR PIPE SMOKING.
Plus the looks and comments, then being put outside on the patio(smoking section).

I'll stick with the cigar lounge.

Just pointing out the 2-sidedness of our society. Dope smoking..great!! Cigar or cigarette..bad, shame on you, Whack,whack,...being hit with a rolled up newspaper. Bad Cohiba, no supper for you.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom