question for those who partake of alcohol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
funny i had a few last night and did get a good buzz going. woke up this morning feeling just like any other morning. think the rest of the bottle is going up in the cabinet though. just a one time thing i guess, i am certainly not going back to drinking on any kind of regular basis. back to no alcohol for me.
Thank You

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once had a waitress at a bar that must have mixed my drinks stronger as the night went on. I remember getting a ride from her. Next morning my wallet was thinner. I must have gave her the big tip.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I prefer whiskey neat, but I will drink a whiskey/diet from time to time but only with well whiskey. However, 90% of the time if I am drinking then it is just beer. I love me some beer, unfortunately the diet only allows it once a month

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahomabassin said:
I once had a waitress at a bar that must have mixed my drinks stronger as the night went on. I remember getting a ride from her. Next morning my wallet was thinner. I must have gave her the big tip.

Getting a "ride"............ I see what your getting at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom