Question on a Glock 27 trade...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the advice.. I guess I will probably skip the gun show and head over to Sports World and handle a 23 and see how it feels first...

Try a 23 mag in your 27. There are a few companies that manufacture a sleeve that makes up the difference between the bottom of the 27 grip and the bottom of the 23 mag. You can also run a 22 mag.

[Broken External Image]

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Try a 23 mag in your 27. There are a few companies that manufacture a sleeve that makes up the difference between the bottom of the 27 grip and the bottom of the 23 mag. You can also run a 22 mag.

[Broken External Image]

Now that's a thought.... Thanks.

I am going to use a Dremel and undercut the bottom part of the trigger guard today..

That is my main complaint about the grip is the lack of space for my middle finger and the first finger groove. My middle finger rest in the middle of the groove..

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot send it to olyeller and have him do some grip work on it. Im sure then you would be happy. Either way i agree the baby glocks are just a different animal in the way you handle them. My M&P included but then again i just about shoot my compact M&P better than my full size. I do use the pinky extensions though on the mags. Either way hope you get it figured out the longer mags are a good idea and i believe the company that makes the sleeves to fill the gap is called "arendendo?" or something to that effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom