question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i took the CCW class at savage trading 9/20/2008. i never did the packet to turn in.. yeah i know. is the certificate still good? or do i need to retake it?

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok cool. the certificate doesnt even look that official.. kinda makes me weary about turning it in and them denying it. it does have an instructor and his credential by his name

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the certificate doesnt even look that official..

True, the "original blank form" furnished to instructors looks very crude, but all that counts is the numbers and signature.

Makes copies and send in the original (copies are good for other things, like FL license). They keep them on file forever at OSBI. Even if you move out of state and then back, the training cert is still good; just check "previously submitted" when re-applying.

gyolai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, the "original blank form" furnished to instructors looks very crude, but all that counts is the numbers and signature.

Makes copies and send in the original (copies are good for other things, like FL license). They keep them on file forever at OSBI. Even if you move out of state and then back, the training cert is still good; just check "previously submitted" when re-applying.

ok cool. i do plan on moving back to texas in about 2 years when im no longer active duty. if i get an tx dl will the CCW no longer be valid?

Latest posts

Top Bottom