quick greenhouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
made from portable carport. really a good way to go in my opinion. just frame the ends in and cover with greenhouse film.
i55.tinypic.com_w1eo8x.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_352g5jp.jpg

OkieRetired

New to the site!
Reaction score
Chain link fence materials make pretty fair ones as well. And use 1/8" over the top of the plastic to keep it from flapping in the wind. Welding single links of chain to the pipe driven into the ground acts as a stop for the upright posts and also a place to tie the ropes to.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely something to get you thinking. If it's yours, how has it held up over the last 3 years?
I just used it to sell plants out of. I started them in my hoop house. But I don't sell to the public anymore so I made the carport into a storage building by putting the tin back on. As with any greenhouse you will need to have a good ventilation system.

Lead Slinger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, that is pretty neat. I think I "need" 2. Looks sturdy enough for some of the wind that can be had around here. Other green houses are not. If anyone needs used chain link materials for this in the Tulsa area, PM me. Especially if you have a free carport that needs hauled off. ;D

Latest posts

Top Bottom