Ragnarok scheduled for this Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way this week has gone so far ... Let it come. Let "the Gods" come knocking on my door ... :grumble: :grumble: I'd probably feel a lot better after I'd kicked some demi-god arse ... or the inhabitants of Hell ... whichever ... :grumble:

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would be the results if a Bible camp decided to tell everybody that the Rapture was coming on XYZ date in an effort to draw attention to their camp? How angry would people be?

Same effect on Heathens when these folks decided to claim the Ragnarok as an advertising stunt. It cost them a lot of the people they claim to represent coming to their event. It was seen by many as a crass attack on the beliefs of the Heathen community.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What would be the results if a Bible camp decided to tell everybody that the Rapture was coming on XYZ date in an effort to draw attention to their camp? How angry would people be?

Same effect on Heathens when these folks decided to claim the Ragnarok as an advertising stunt. It cost them a lot of the people they claim to represent coming to their event. It was seen by many as a crass attack on the beliefs of the Heathen community.
This guy...amiright

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I can give you multiple examples of where this has happened, i'm not sure how many people were angry that it didn't though. I for one am happy to have not encountered any world ending apoc event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom