World to End this Saturday!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask commiefornika.
According to legend, they should fall of into the ocean with a big quake. In their warped minds, they think the rest of the US will fall off into the ocean, and they will be an island....

I do believe that is technically possible, not the rest of the country, but portions of CA becoming an island is the San Andreas were to collapse in a certain way. Google it, some interesting stuff. That and it was an island according to cartogpraphers back in 1650....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....jpg/800px-California_island_Vinckeboons5.jpg ilse of cali.jpg

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do believe that is technically possible, not the rest of the country, but portions of CA becoming an island is the San Andreas were to collapse in a certain way. Google it, some interesting stuff. That and it was an island according to cartogpraphers back in 1650....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....jpg/800px-California_island_Vinckeboons5.jpgView attachment 36303

This would triple the availability of water front real estate out there. A huge blow to their economy for sure.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is not living up to its potential.

How about some bucket list ideas?

I for one am not dying without seeing what the hell else Spata has in his pron stash. I would probably put it last on my list though because I probably wouldn't finish getting through it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just quit my job, called my mortgage co. And told them to go piss up a rope, sold all my guns and started 18 grass fires in this wind. Am I premature in my actions? :D

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom