Range day with my AK and 6.5 Creedmoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did I mention that @steelfingers would be a great guy to help a guy do a review on things like maybe a magpul bipod......?

:hey3:
Yes, the swelling in my jaw the size of a golf ball is down and the tooth that I got yanked out has made me feel a lot better. Thank you soooooo much for all your concern. :goodmorning: So I'm figuring since you and steelfingers are genuinely interested in this raggedy bipod I could get him to film me while I go over it's many features and show it actually being used. I would be glad to send you an autographed copy for you to have forever and ever. :thumbup3:

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the swelling in my jaw the size of a golf ball is down and the tooth that I got ranked out has made me feel a lot better. Thank you soooooo much for all your concern. :goodmorning: So I'm figuring since you and steelfingers are genuinely interested in this raggedy bipod I could get him to film me while I go over it's many features and show it actually being used. I would be glad to send you an autographed copy for you to have forever and ever. :thumbup3:
Ok.
Sorry about your tooth. Just thought a review would be nice.
I'm trying to find one in dark earth (out of stock at this time). Looked at a few reviews but you can't really trust those because most have been sent to the reviewer.
You said raggedy bipod (not a good sign) Ha.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok.
Sorry about your tooth. Just thought a review would be nice.
I'm trying to find one in dark earth (out of stock at this time). Looked at a few reviews but you can't really trust those because most have been sent to the reviewer.
You said raggedy bipod (not a good sign) Ha.
Cowcatcher and I have just been ribbing each other about it. I really think its gonna be a good one. I just haven't had a chance to use it yet dang it. I really think you will like it if you decide to get one.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cowcatcher and I have just been ribbing each other about it. I really think its gonna be a good one. I just haven't had a chance to use it yet dang it. I really think you will like it if you decide to get one.
I've used about every moderate bipod on the market. Even got scammed on an Atlas. Not going to pay that price for an Atlas and the Magpul looks solid (that's the hope I have).
I'm not a fan of shooting off of a bag. I've got them all. Not a fan of shooting off a sled because all your doing it pulling a trigger and adjusting knobs.
I am looking forward to your comments on the pros and cons. I'm going to put this on my long range bolt action and if it's good, I'll do the same with my other rifles.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the swelling in my jaw the size of a golf ball is down and the tooth that I got ranked out has made me feel a lot better. Thank you soooooo much for all your concern. :goodmorning: So I'm figuring since you and steelfingers are genuinely interested in this raggedy bipod I could get him to film me while I go over it's many features and show it actually being used. I would be glad to send you an autographed copy for you to have forever and ever. :thumbup3:
Glad you got your tooth pulled. I hope you get to feeling better. You know I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to give you a poke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom