Range visit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So after our now 6 year old daughters Justin Bieber themed b day party, I decided that shooting stuff would heal me from seeing his face on a plate. Headed to HH for some range time. Got there and was told there was a 30 min wait, no problem I thought. I get my little pager and make my way to the glass to watch. I watched 8 empty lanes and three people shoot for the 30 min. Finally get called to the counter and get my lane. No issues while taking out my Justin frustration on some paper. After I got done I decided I would look around for a few. I'm standing looking at holsters and these two dumb a** kids, who actually work there, are running from case to case taking the guns out, giggling at each other and racking and dry firing every gun they can get their hands on. Not so much worried about them dry firing guns that are not mine, but the fact that they both had a gun pointed and dry fired my direction, several times is what really made me mad. I will be calling on Monday to inform the bosses they might need to watch the children that work there a little better. I don't really enjoy having a gun pointed at me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom