Rattling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaMAE

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm glad somebody posted this question cause I was wondering the same thing. I tried some grunting this morning but got nothing. And speaking of hitting deer with cars I almost nailed one Friday night coming home from a hunt...missed him by feet.

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had any luck yet. I just started grunting and rattling last weekend. Tried it a couple of times each hunt and no response so far. I did start seeing some scrapes yesterday, so hopefully they'll start responding soon.

Airic

Marksman
Reaction score
Got to watch one of my buddies rattle and call Sat. morning. I thought he was going crazy with it, but I've never called or rattled before. Worked very well, he had an 8pnt run in looking for a fight.

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rattled one in this last Saturday morning. I didn't get to aggresive with them, just knocked the horns together a few times. We had a 7 point, probably 2 or 3 year old deer come in. He didn't come charging in but walked to about 70 yards and just watched the area for awhile.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The buck I killed last Monday may have come to a rattle. I had rattled about 15 minutes before he showed up. He did not seem very excited, however, just ambled out of the woods. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom