Re blued or Parkerized

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was recently promoted to SSG in the army and I was looking for a gun to have my name and rank laser engraved on and I picked this up on a trade thinking I would do it here. I’ve since been talked out of doing that.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I was recently promoted to SSG in the army and I was looking for a gun to have my name and rank laser engraved on and I picked this up on a trade thinking I would do it here. I’ve since been talked out of doing that.
Congrats. Get a different gun for that. You have a piece of history whose value is its history and its current condition.

If you do what you are talking about, I don't know if anyone here would be your friend anymore. BNCOC didn't teach you anything? lol

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not trying to brag. I’m just trying to justify why I bought got the pistol and what I would like to do with it. I do listen though.

You have an excellent, highly desirable pistol. You were probably extremely lowballed on the offer. Do NOT do anything with that weapon besides clean it carefully.

Latest posts

Top Bottom