Ready to get good with the bolt action?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like that is what is coming down the road. No semi auto rifles. Except for 22 long rifle. Bolt and pump limited to 5 rounds. 10 round for pistols. We better quit bitchin about the NRA for a while. And get a united front. Right or wrong they will be out front on this battle. And looks like it will be a battle. Regards

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im already good, lol. We aint gonna lose nothing but we're gonna have to fight again.

Make sure you talk to your non shooter, non gun type freinds and get them on board.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im already good, lol. We aint gonna lose nothing but we're gonna have to fight again.

Make sure you talk to your non shooter, non gun type freinds and get them on board.

I honestly can't believe that anyone who supports the second amendment is hitched to the liberal wagon. "Liberal 2A supporter" is an oxymoron.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like that is what is coming down the road. No semi auto rifles. Except for 22 long rifle. Bolt and pump limited to 5 rounds. 10 round for pistols. We better quit bitchin about the NRA for a while. And get a united front. Right or wrong they will be out front on this battle. And looks like it will be a battle. Regards

Do you have a source?

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NRA pisses me off from time to time but I still support them and I agree that we all had better support them now because they are the only ones that are going to speak for us. I'd like to know your source for your info. I've been looking all over the place for a credible source for a leaked list but cant find one.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry Guys. A little punchy from feeding cows all day. In my haste to post. Got it from Michael Banes Blog. Nothing original from me. Just agree and tweaked it some. My apologies. Regards

Latest posts

Top Bottom