Reality check - l3301 tractor pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any idea of value of a 2017 with 150 hours, 4x4, hydrostatic, 6 foot land pride brush hog and finish mower. I’m seeing a couple listed for $23,500. What might be considered reasonable?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming it has a loader and bucket as well as the other things you mentioned that looks like a pretty good price assuming it's in good shape.

I don't know what your budget is but with some of the financing deals the manufacturers are offering it may be worth a look at new tractors.

We just bought a new 2022 JD 3025E with 300E loader/60" bucket, 6' Frontier Rotary Mower, 5' Frontier box blade, 18' trailer, transport tie-downs, JD Quick Hitch, and 42" pallet forks for just under $30k. We were going to pay cash but with 84 mos/0 APR we decided to finance it and keep the cash for more home improvements.

I'd definitely look to see what Kubota is offering.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brought it home Sunday.

The seller said they had the 400 hour service on it and the hydraulic filters had been changed. It has 146.4 hours at this point and was used to mow his yard with and not much else. I serviced it last night. New hydraulic and oil filters with new oil and topped off the hydraulic fluid. I’m going to flush the radiator next.

Based on the responses, I got a heck of a deal on it because they were moving and needed it gone.

0513C4C5-18B4-4032-B850-B05072E81B5E.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually just went by the local Kubota dealer in Ada on Tues looking for a rear blade. Haven't been able to find what I wanted anywhere, new or used, for months. Looked around the lot and they had one hidden among the box blades.

It's the wrong color, too. But my tractor don't care so I don't care. I'll put it to good use:

RB1672 A.jpg

RB1672 C.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom