Red River Showdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Funny how that's always the excuse, even though yes this year that is the case.

But something like this might just tamper the self-entitlement of most OU fans. And maybe OU athletic is pissing itself over moving to the SEC.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can one of you uo guys explain to me why the football gear has a basketball player on it?

If you’re gonna wear Nike ****, use the swoosh. I guess in the grand scheme of things, considering the state of the program, it’s a small detail.

Was there a bomb threat in the uo end of the field? It looked like it had been evacuated there about midway in the 2nd half.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can one of you uo guys explain to me why the football gear has a basketball player on it?

If you’re gonna wear Nike ****, use the swoosh. I guess in the grand scheme of things, considering the state of the program, it’s a small detail.

Was there a bomb threat in the uo end of the field? It looked like it had been evacuated there about midway in the 2nd half.

Think Jordan is kind of a separate entity now days.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won a lot of money on this game. Texas was an easy pick. Venables is going to have to burn this to the ground and build it back up. Thankfully the portal makes this much easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom