Shooting in Red River, NM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Skip to 1:50:24 to hear one side of the story.

Can’t believe he call at YT channel before a lawyer

Yeah he probably should have spoke to a lawyer first. That wasn’t smart of him to come onto a YouTube channel and say anything about what happened. I get he wants to clear things up but some serious stuff went down in Red River, his best friend is dead. This isn’t Sons of Anarchy. This is real life.

I know he said they weren’t wearing their cuts but In my opinion if you’re gonna be in a Christian motorcycle group you shouldn’t have a three piece patch. You’re just asking for trouble if you end up getting members that turned their life around and used to be part of a 1%er. The 1% club as a whole may not have an issue with a club like the Waterdogs but members of a 1% club could still hold a grudge against an individual.

Interesting to hear his side of the story but I wonder what the other side of the story is.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah he probably should have spoke to a lawyer first. That wasn’t smart of him to come onto a YouTube channel and say anything about what happened. I get he wants to clear things up but some serious stuff went down in Red River, his best friend is dead. This isn’t Sons of Anarchy. This is real life.

I know he said they weren’t wearing their cuts but In my opinion if you’re gonna be in a Christian motorcycle group you shouldn’t have a three piece patch. You’re just asking for trouble if you end up getting members that turned their life around and used to be part of a 1%er. The 1% club as a whole may not have an issue with a club like the Waterdogs but members of a 1% club could still hold a grudge against an individual.

Interesting to hear his side of the story but I wonder what the other side of the story is.
I had to ask Google to translate much of this post. Guess I'm not cut out for rallys.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I had to ask Google to translate much of this post. Guess I'm not cut out for rallys.

I was big in the lifestyle a few years ago. Kids changed that. I’m glad.

Most motorcycle rally’s are just a bunch of people that trailer their bikes and like to play dress up. (FYI I wanted to change the word people out for another word that started with the letter ‘P’)

I rode my Harley from Guymon to Sturgis in 2017. Rode my Harley multiple times to Red River. Day tripped it one year.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was big in the lifestyle a few years ago. Kids changed that. I’m glad.

Most motorcycle rally’s are just a bunch of people that trailer their bikes and like to play dress up. (FYI I wanted to change the word people out for another word that started with the letter ‘P’)

I rode my Harley from Guymon to Sturgis in 2017. Rode my Harley multiple times to Red River. Day tripped it one year.
I only rode for about a year till a 78 year old named Eunice caused a wreck that took part of my arm. A couple years and surgeries later I got back on for a few months until another near miss made me sell off everything. (except the riding jacket which is ridiculously warm). Somewhere in there I had friends trying to get me to join a club but I had to point out I'm happy as GDI.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were there in 2016 and had a great time.The police presence was very heavy and they were very well armed.I guess the year before there was some issues with a couple gangs.Most of the riders were out of town by dark but we never saw any trouble happening.Road from Broken Arrow to there in one day would like to go back again.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2580.jpeg
IMG_2570.jpeg
IMG_2569.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg

On a good note, Here are a few pics.

Hard to see in last photo but it came down a snow/ice mix for about 5 mins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom