Remington .22 Golden Bullet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no problems with golden bullet feeding... it's all the failure to fire or dud rounds with gold bullets.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At our range in Ponca City, we have containers to dispose of dud rounds, so they can be properly disposed of. Of the rimfire rounds in there, 99% are Remington. I thought maybe light strikes or something, and have tried to shoot some in my Mark III but they still didn't fire.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shot GB's for years in a 10/22 & P22 and had very little problems with them. But the last year or so, different story. Been finding deformed bullets, loose bullets and many more dud rounds than before. Feds and Win's seem to be better quality now days.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I had a terrible time with Remington .22 in the past. I recently decided to try again and bought a box of golden bullet. It was immediately terrible as I had two FTF in the very first magazine of the day (Ruger MKIII).

DobieWorld

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've got a box and out of about 150 rounds in a new buckmark it jammed about 15 times...really destroys the bullets....plan to clean gun (brand new) and try some federals....

remington golden sabre hp in my 9mm works well so i thought these would be okay...totally different quality...

Latest posts

Top Bottom