Remington 700 conversion to magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiredude

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the options are endless. Like above, decide which way you want to go, rather a new stock, new chassis, or inlet the current.
All sorts of DBM's available, a simple search will reveal several, surgeon, Badger, wyatts, seekins, & CDI being most popular.
If you go with a new stock, remember that you need to bed it too. THat's an expense that people tend to forget.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are you wanting to use the rifle for? If you're trying to put a stock on it eventually, and you like chassis systems, I would look at MDT Chassis systems. I purchased one for my rifle build, and not only are they nice, but they are affordable. And they are compatible with Accuracy International mags.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for CDI bottom metal. Send him your rifle and he'll inlet your stock for free as said above. I don't think you can beat the price/quality the CDI bottom metal offers. Total quality, customer service is excellent, AI mag compatible and easy to find, etc. I have Surgeon and Badger along with CDI and would absolutely purchase another CDI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom