Replacement Trigger for Beretta CX4 Storm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the replacement trigger for their Storm carbine? Wondering where you found it and if the parts supplier was any good. TIA!

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a site that had them but that was some time ago. I’ve been so focused on my other projects that this one sort of got put by the wayside. I like this little carbine and someday I want to thread the barrel and upgrade the trigger/hammer to a metal one over the stock plastic one

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like SP maybe the surviving option. I still have not found a competitor who is in business.

Yes, I love this little carbine. I just does everything so very well. My trigger is not mushy but does take some strength. My cousins daughter was ringing the bells at 300 yards with it. She just got the wind and the nack. It did not hurt we bet her she could not do it. I could never come close!

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its incredibly accurate. go figure, its basically a 9mm pistol with a 16 inch barrel. theres a company that makes 3d printed mag extensions for the berretta 92. they looks kinda neat. cheap, but neat. ill upload a picture. i had to flare the magwell a bit in order to get them to seat properly. but it looks way better over the stock mags

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my kid has my phone at the moment, but theres another place i found that will do threading. but i cant remember where theyre at. i follow them on facebook, but id have to mail it in. which im not thrilled about doing. isnt there a reputable gunsmith in sand springs? i thought id had heard of one.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here’s the mag extensions
IMG_3907.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3906.jpeg
    IMG_3906.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom