Report: Thousands Of Suspects In Baltimore Arrests Required Medical Attention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did anyone think that they shouldn't be? A guy died while in their custody, now they have an opportunity to prove that they made every effort to not injure him once he was in cuffs.

So the three officers that were videotaped putting Gray in the back of the van should have been indicted for what the medical examiner said were injuries caused while Gray was inside the van?

Lastly, the “opportunity” is not for officers to prove their innocence it is for the state to prove their guilt.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In other news, the knife was legal under Maryland law but illegal under Baltimore law. Another prisoner in the van claims Gray was slamming back against the wall trying to hurt himself. The mayor told the police to let them riot and now wants the US taxpayers to cover the 20 million in damages. Now lets all blame the police because innocent until proven guilty does not apply to them even as much as it still applies to us.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it did happen, think of the cops-they deal with this behavior on a daily basis, getting insulted, called profane names, rocks thrown at them etc. I would imagine that some of the cops are calloused and jaded due to being treated like crap. I know I would but I wouldn't hammer the inmates.
I remember when the cops would interview or pick up a suspect and if they were cursed they'd use saps on them and convince the suspect to respect the law. Personally, I like it back then, cops ruled and one didn't cross them. Bit then, there were rogue cops, kind of like Sarah Palin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom