Apologies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, according to mods, I offended @montesa or it was constude that way.
we banter back and forth alot but in reality we have met for beers and conversations as well as broke bread together. He knew i was being my same sarcastic self.
Im sorry.
I sent a message to the mod. You have not offended me and I can't remember anything you said. I haven't reported anything. Everything is in good fun.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Reaction score
we banter back and forth alot but in reality we have met for beers and conversations as well as broke bread together. He knew i was being my same sarcastic self.
Im sorry.
I didn't think you getting in trouble was funny, just that a mod thought that you - who has more posts than a fence row, needed reprimanding for playing around. Like I said though, Mods will mod.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you all really meet for beers? :rotflmao:

That's awesome, I need to piss some people off. 😆
Ha. He has never pissed me off. We met up for beers just because why not. Been awhile since a lunch meetup too. If it weren't such a long drive down that way I would have liked to play some pool. I suck at pool but I still like it because I used to go to this dive bar over on western, they had frozen mugs and 2 dollar tall drafts and pool was a great excuse. Wish I could remember the name. Been 15 years now.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Im sorry.
I misunderstood what was going on and acted when I should have been asking questions . @CHenry I am sorry!!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
99664db8a1c6680e3d72447ee7f12d5430919b5e.gif

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I misunderstood what was going on and acted when I should have been asking questions . @CHenry I am sorry!!
All is good, I just had to say my piece to set it right. I dont like when things aren't right.
In fact I don't tolerate "not right".

@montesa , I know you quit the beer but heck let's meet for a game or 5 of pool and ill school ya LOL

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha. He has never pissed me off. We met up for beers just because why not. Been awhile since a lunch meetup too. If it weren't such a long drive down that way I would have liked to play some pool. I suck at pool but I still like it because I used to go to this dive bar over on western, they had frozen mugs and 2 dollar tall drafts and pool was a great excuse. Wish I could remember the name. Been 15 years now.
Sipangos?

Latest posts

Top Bottom