• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Revolver parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdp223

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sub Category
Gun Parts
Sale Price
00$
Trade Value or Items Looking For
No longer available
Bill information
No longer available
Caliber
Multiple
South Tulsa, 74133, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
All of this and more, $500.00 or best offer.
There is around 100 pounds of parts.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.jpeg
    IMG_1564.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

Ahall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be critical, and I hope you get your price, but I am not interested in those projects.

The cylinders are mostly 5 shot and the lock notches I see are U rather than T shaped.
The proportions of the cylinders are typical for 32 and 38 Smith & Wesson calibers.
The U slot, means the cylinder stops, but does not lock in battery, so I would not recommend shooting anything made with them. It also means lower end of the market manufacturers.

Right of the cylinders is a bucket is mostly break open pistol barrels. Size and length is consistent with the cylinders, so probably the same grade of gun.

Above the barrels is a bucket of frames and trigger guards, that appear to be in the same class of gun.

The grips, I see an H&R set and one for a Smith and Wesson, and its chipped. The rest don't have clear markings, but given what's in the other buckets, probably not much gold in their either.

What I see is typical of H&R, Forehand and Wadsworth, Iver Johnson, and other lower end single/double action 32 and 38 caliber Saturday night specials.

I don't see any of the screws or other small bits that are usually needed for repairs.
They could be at the bottom of the buckets, but my guess is these were parts guns used to repair other guns, and most of the small bits are gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom