Rguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered an upper from them, too. They have some good prices and as I understand it they are processing backorders as quickly as they can turn them around. Beyond some customer service related issues regarding their attitude, I've heard nothing but good things about them myself. If I like the upper I'll be buying some more for sure.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered an upper from them, too. They have some good prices and as I understand it they are processing backorders as quickly as they can turn them around. Beyond some customer service related issues regarding their attitude, I've heard nothing but good things about them myself. If I like the upper I'll be buying some more for sure.
that's good I'm just concerned about the quality of their product.

does it say Rguns.net on the top rail of the upper receiver ?

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their BCG's have FTE/FTF problems and have the most read ups on them with peoples experiences. I was timid to order from them.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ordered from them and the service and quality was good. I have read that if you have problems with an order their staff can be kind rude. I never had problems so can't vouch for that.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ordered from them and the service and quality was good. I have read that if you have problems with an order their staff can be kind rude. I never had problems so can't vouch for that.

This is what I was talking about as well.

Good luck with getting it from what i have heard. If you want to find out what has been going on with them go to ar15.com and search rguns.

I'm going to have to check it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom