Rhema Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday and the parking lot was pretty full. I got inside and looked it over but decided I didn't want to pay $12 - even though that's good for both days. Looks like one could walk the entire show in less than 2-hours so why would one want to come back the second day I thought...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday and the parking lot was pretty full. I got inside and looked it over but decided I didn't want to pay $12 - even though that's good for both days. Looks like one could walk the entire show in less than 2-hours so why would one want to come back the second day I thought...

In case you saw something the first day but the seller wanted too much. Maybe the seller will be more amenable to a lower price the second day.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case you saw something the first day but the seller wanted too much. Maybe the seller will be more amenable to a lower price the second day.
I also like to go and see what new items have been added as lots of trades take place. That and the individual sellers sometime have great deals. I saw a guy snag a brand new in box late seventies or early eighties Colt Detective Special From an individual for less than a $1,000

Latest posts

Top Bottom