Rich Wyatt - American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy I know ordered one of the Red Jacket AR's they talked about in .22-250. That thing is nothing but a POS single shot boat anchor.

I have an issue of Gun Test around here somewhere with one of their cut down 12ga AK's or something of that matter in it. They said there was nothing they could to to make it run or could think of any way to fix it. Said they completely ruined that gun and the craftsmanship and customer service was nonexistent. Just TV drama crap is all they were.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to say that to my wife when we first started watching his show. He was a conceited blow hard. Always taking a helicopter to do deals and taking gold bars and such. He must have blew all his money because the article said he was given a court appointed attorney.
They froze his assets and then had to go after his family where he hid additional assets. Still his daughter, Paige, was able to keep about a million bucks. Have no idea about the wife.
Had a guy tell me he had went by the store, and was treated like dirt. This was a guy with money and ready to spend more than the guns were worth because he was a fan of the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom