Rijas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While this girl is slightly incorrect, cryogenic treatment is performed on a regular basis and it makes a difference in everything from knife edges to engine parts. It is typically done at -320-degrees F (77.5 Kelvin) with liquid nitrogen.

Edit- While I am sure you know all about cryogenic treatment, I was just pointing out that sometimes people get confused, no need to blast 'em for it. Lots of people refer to cryogenic treatment as absolute zero. They may be incorrect, but if they have been told wrong, you can't fault them for it. I am sure this sales girl was told the wrong info.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While this girl is slightly incorrect, cryogenic treatment is performed on a regular basis and it makes a difference in everything from knife edges to engine parts. It is typically done at -320-degrees F (77.5 Kelvin) with liquid nitrogen.

Edit- While I am sure you know all about cryogenic treatment, I was just pointing out that sometimes people get confused, no need to blast 'em for it. Lots of people refer to cryogenic treatment as absolute zero. They may be incorrect, but if they have been told wrong, you can't fault them for it. I am sure this sales girl was told the wrong info.

No.... there is a need to blast them for it. If they are going to say it then they need to know what they are talking about. I see your point and respect it, but the person who doesn't know the difference is being misled wether it is being done intentionally or otherwise.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am disappointed. I was 100% sure this was going to be a thread of praise.

Getting into the whole physics debate would have been over her head anyway. I would have at least asked for a comparison chart with "Ultra" accurate clearly defined. I would also need accurate, very accurate, mucho preciso, the most accuraest, and I am Anjelina Jolie in Wanted and I can shoot the wings off a Mutha Effin fly accurate. (i would use my hands as much as possible to show where the levels of the scale should be in mid-air) I am not sure where Ultra falls in that scale. I cant really make an educated decision with out some kind of clear definition of your weapons jargon.

Then I would go on to ask if everything I shoot with it will explode like FPS Russia's weapons. His $h!+ is some super top secret government $h!+.

I would also work I the word weapon as much as possible. I will miss them when they go out of business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom