Rijas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While this girl is slightly incorrect, cryogenic treatment is performed on a regular basis and it makes a difference in everything from knife edges to engine parts. It is typically done at -320-degrees F (77.5 Kelvin) with liquid nitrogen.

Edit- While I am sure you know all about cryogenic treatment, I was just pointing out that sometimes people get confused, no need to blast 'em for it. Lots of people refer to cryogenic treatment as absolute zero. They may be incorrect, but if they have been told wrong, you can't fault them for it. I am sure this sales girl was told the wrong info.

You might be correct. BUT! we still need pics of the chic. Your getting your priorities wrong.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the guns they sell? Do they have rijas on the receiver? I have never looked

Nope. I asked him about some WASR's that he had for sale one time, century builds. He kept going on about how he made them, etc. I mentioned to him that they said Century right on the side - he then commenced to tell me (after some fumbling) that he had some sort of contract with century for their receivers. ISYN!

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to take sides in this discussion. Century does contract out their builds. When I was at the Shot Show this year without SurJimmy, Century was looking for builders to job they guns out to. They ship you the parts and and the builder assembles them. No barrel cutting or machining, just putting pieces together

Latest posts

Top Bottom