Rk gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Onequickfiveoh

Is coming up? Anyone been before? Reckon any good deals to be found? Haven't been to many gun shows with the intent to purchase anything. Been on the market for sig p238 equinox and well like most I'm cheap. Sooner state has one for around 579.99 but with taxes it's a little more Than I'd like to spend. I'd actually prefer the p938 but the equinox version is in findable yet. Much less 700+ is more than any 9mm other than a kimber aegis is worth to me. So. Possible for any semi decent deals? Or waste of time?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Most of the "deals" at gun shows come from other attendees walking around looking to buy, sell, or trade.

I would imagine the Sig 938 is kind of scarce right now. I usually see several 238s at dealer tables.

The last time I bought guns at a show, I was leaving without anything, after selling two guns, and ended up buying two guns on my way out the door from an individual seller that just happened to have what I was looking for.

You never know what you are going to find.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RK used to be free but radio ad I heard said military (vet & active), PD, FD, EMT are half price admission w/ ID.
Last RK show I went to was that way too. At least I was charged half price.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to the RK shows for the past 2 years and they did not offer any reduction in admission price for veterans. I asked about it each time and was wearing my Vietnam Veteran hat and showed my ID and each time they said NO. The Grand National shows did offer free and then discounts for veterans. The show today did not offer reduced prices for veterans unless they lied to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom