Road Hunting in Creek County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfrack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id have to say that road hunting has drastically decreased where I hunt over the years. 20 years ago it was bumper to bumper traffic all the way through gun season, now its pretty rare to see anyone driving around.

Hell, maybe they killed all the big bucks years ago and moved on, because Im sure not seeing any good deer.

Survivor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad there isn't enough law enforcement & tougher penalties to discourage road hunters. It must be tough to control your temper when all you can do is just watch them. Wish your hands weren't tied and that you could stop them.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id have to say that road hunting has drastically decreased where I hunt over the years. 20 years ago it was bumper to bumper traffic all the way through gun season, now its pretty rare to see anyone driving around.

Hell, maybe they killed all the big bucks years ago and moved on, because Im sure not seeing any good deer.

It's the same for us where we hunt. Seems like we used to have road hunters all the time. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone driving around that I thought was road hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom