Rob Wallace Democratic candidate for Congress wants to take your guns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is definitely a player. But he will get noticed doing things like that. Mullins got a good plumbing company. Helped us out a lot. Not sure if that qualifies him for politics...too sensible maybe. Don't remember which OK politician said this but a Tulsa World report on reps voting noted this rep from OKC area saying he allways votes how HE believes... Isn't he supposed to vote the feelings of the general population of the area he represents? Or have I completely missunderstood the system?

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He is definitely a player. But he will get noticed doing things like that. Mullins got a good plumbing company. Helped us out a lot. Not sure if that qualifies him for politics...too sensible maybe. Don't remember which OK politician said this but a Tulsa World report on reps voting noted this rep from OKC area saying he allways votes how HE believes... Isn't he supposed to vote the feelings of the general population of the area he represents? Or have I completely missunderstood the system?

I agree with you in saying they are supposed to represent their district or state, as the case may be. I guess some of them feel that if they were elected, that gives them the right to vote any way they wish because a lot of them vote that way.

However some of the Senators from other states never come back to the state until running for reelection so they vote the way folks inside the Parkway think they should vote. Fortunately our two Senators are often back in Oklahoma.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. Kinda like Lawyers, not all are lieing, thieving, low life scum, but probably more than the average population. It's simply demographics

Classy and original. And what, pray tell, do you do for a living? Or would it get your hard drive seized?

Latest posts

Top Bottom