Robber Shot Dead After Attempted Pawn Shop Robbery in Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if the employee(soon to be former) could sue the robber's family for loss of wages while he looks for a new job.... His Looking for a job is a direct result of the robber's actions... Lmao..
--Mech
That would be great for a counter suit. Every time I read these stories, it makes me thankful to work where I do. To have a gun is not a 100% guaranty of being safe, but atleast you have a equal chance.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This^^^^ is why I love the pawnshop idea. Where else can the downtrodden go to feel this kinda love? oh,nice kill.

A

AE7HF

UPDATE TO THIS STORY::

SUPER PAWN FIRED THE EMPLOYEE! EveryONE !! needs to boycott Super Pawn. DO NOT SHOP THERE OR GIVE BUSINESS. They fired that employee for protecting his life. Super Pawn has a "against policy" to employees arming themselves. This store was robbed by 3 people last month also. They ran to Centennial Hills Hospital after stealing GUNS from that location too.

There was a story on KTNV 13 last night about this robbery. Super Pawn has fired the employee (manager) that shot the robber. It was again company policy for employees to have firearms. Instead of getting employee of the year, he got the shaft. Also, the dead gangbangers cronies have been calling the store issuing death threats to them and the employee that shot the suspect. I would post a link up, but it appears to be dead on their website. I personally seen the story air last night though.
Here is a link to a blog about it. http://lasvegasbadger.blogspot.com/2012/02/super-pawn-fires-employee-who-shot-and.html

Colin

Latest posts

Top Bottom