Robber shot in Cali - worried about the clerk who did it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have mixed emotions about it... again, we don't know if the reporting is accurate or not, but shooting someone fleeing from you is not usually considered kosher for a self-defense claim.

I don’t have mixed emotions. But then, the trash has been moved curbside and they weren't my bullets.

The song is getting old. The police aren’t there to do anything but take a report. If you want your life and stuff, only you can protect it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was reported that the clerk shot the perp when he was able to stand up again. At one point, the perp was to the left of the clerk in the video, and for all we know, he may have had his weapon trained on the clerk as he (the perp) ran to the right to get to the door. As mentioned before in the thread, it is difficult to determine where the perp was when the clerk shot him. However, police may have seen blood evidence on the floor to determine that location, thus choosing not to arrest the clerk.

Granted, this is speculation on my part, but until a better video might surface, I won't say either way whether the clerk had a good shoot or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom