Ron Paul Wins Iowa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Um, didn’t get the memo? Rand Paul publicly backed Mitt Romney earlier this month. It’s over.

http://communities.washingtontimes....un/7/ron-paul-and-rand-paul-back-mitt-romney/

There is a difference between Rand and Ron, Rand is sane enough not to totally ruin the country. Ron is only one step above Obama. (yes I know Romney is not much better)

Really I would love to see RP win the Whitehouse. I could sit back and laugh my a$$ off as his supporters find out he is just another politician, and a lame duck one at that.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a difference between Rand and Ron, Rand is sane enough not to totally ruin the country. Ron is only one step above Obama. (yes I know Romney is not much better)

Really I would love to see RP win the Whitehouse. I could sit back and laugh my a$$ off as his supporters find out he is just another politician, and a lame duck one at that.

Classic stuff. No facts necessary, just mud-slinging. as soon as facts are presented by RP supporters, in comes the "your source isn't trust-worthy" and "everyone knows" arguments or just blatant speculation based on nothing at all.

I would love to hear how Romney is somehow less like Obama than Ron Paul is (or how Ron Paul is like Obama in any way).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Classic stuff. No facts necessary, just mud-slinging. as soon as facts are presented by RP supporters, in comes the "your source isn't trust-worthy" and "everyone knows" arguments or just blatant speculation based on nothing at all.

I would love to hear how Romney is somehow less like Obama than Ron Paul is (or how Ron Paul is like Obama in any way).

The only real difference between RP and Obama is economic policy and that is the only reason I would vote for RP if he won the nomination. More a vote against Obama then for RP. Same as most other Republicans and Independents I know. As for the facts in this thread, what facts?????

RP is liberal on defense policy since while he words it differently the results are the same. Pull back our forces until things have gotten so bad we have no choice but to fight. Like the left he talks a strong defense but his plans do not back it up.
Liberal on social policy at least most of the times he talks like it, if pushed by any group he pretty much says what ever it takes.

As for Romney, as I have said only a little better then Obama or RP and that is only because of a strong business back ground that has created more jobs then Obama and his stance on defense, domestic drilling, and government regulation.

As I said many times before, of those running I preferred Santorum. That was because of his economic policy and because he was at least truthful about earmarks. Any political type that tells the truth even when no one wants to hear it is a breath of fresh air.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RP is liberal on defense policy since while he words it differently the results are the same. Pull back our forces until things have gotten so bad we have no choice but to fight. Like the left he talks a strong defense but his plans do not back it up.
Liberal on social policy at least most of the times he talks like it, if pushed by any group he pretty much says what ever it takes.

Liberal.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

If you believe that social issues should have policies, you're a liberal.
If you believe that the United States should maintain a military doctrine which consists of: 1.Spread our forces thin. 2.Arm dictators. 3.Pick fights that make us look tough, instead of the fights that we need to be fighting...You're a liberal.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Liberal.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

If you believe that social issues should have policies, you're a liberal.
If you believe that the United States should maintain a military doctrine which consists of: 1.Spread our forces thin. 2.Arm dictators. 3.Pick fights that make us look tough, instead of the fights that we need to be fighting...You're a liberal.

you forgot: If you're not a right wing conservative, you're a Liberal.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enough neocon Buellshite. Ron Paul is not a statist, unlike Obomney. That alone is a reason to vote for him.
Senator Inhofe...statist...Santorum...statist...Romney...statist...Paul...libertarian for the win

Latest posts

Top Bottom