Ron Paul Wins Iowa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks again,

I'm totally fine with trying to influence the party towards a more libertarian view.

I have heard folks on the radio acting like they wanted to win the nomination, despite the actual votes. That would be a huge problem for me.

You actually believe the vote totals given to you by the media? Haha!! I needed a good laugh.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? Is it some Vast, Communist, Homosexual "Conspiracy from Space" to keep your candidate from winning?

It was never about him winning, he's well aware that he'll never sit behind the desk in the Oval Office. It's about eroding the support of the status quo pols in DC. Change never comes unbidden and rarely does it come easily. :(

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is JC Pennys is already in bed with RP with their new square deal pricing. They are eliminating the need for the coins that costs us money to manufacture. More should follow.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure where you are going with the vast, the communist or the homosexual comments. To think that the vote totals aren't rigged or adjusted is simply naive, though.

It's an old joke,that quite frankly, I can't remember where I heard it, but it's been a long, long time.

But to call me naive because I don't think that every vote that doesn't go my way is somehow rigged, is paranoid, at best. Have you found colored tin foil, or are you stuck wearing silver hats every day?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's an old joke,that quite frankly, I can't remember where I heard it, but it's been a long, long time.

But to call me naive because I don't think that every vote that doesn't go my way is somehow rigged, is paranoid, at best. Have you found colored tin foil, or are you stuck wearing silver hats every day?

Keep setting up those strawmen and keep knocking them down. I guess that makes you feel good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom