Rossi Youth model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... but for that kind of price increase you could get the other set and have 2 more choices... 129 for a 22 and 12 gauge and another 129 for 243 and 50 if you can find that combo.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my son one of the youth Rossi .243 with the scope mounted. This is the combo that Academy sells for $199.99. He is 11 yrs old and it is just perfectly sized for him. It shoots and handles very well, he is very happy with that rifle. When we sighted it in, we were getting about 1.5 inch groupings at about 75 yds. I think it is plenty accurate for what it is and the price you pay.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won a Rossi Combo at a QU banquet a couple of years ago. It was the youth model, and I put it in the safe for the grandson. He shot the .410 once, and the .22 a couple of times and wanted to get back to his video games.:ooh2:

It also has a .45 MZ. Pretty short barrel, so I'm not sure what kind of velocity it would develope until I get it across the chronograph

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting one of these for my son's first gun. So I take it I can't get the .22 / 20ga and expect to later add a .243 barrel and/or a .50? Is this due to lack of compatibility or that Rossi just won't sell barrels alone? I'm still going to get the .22/20, but was hoping I could add on later.

doctruptwn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting one of these for my son's first gun. So I take it I can't get the .22 / 20ga and expect to later add a .243 barrel and/or a .50? Is this due to lack of compatibility or that Rossi just won't sell barrels alone? I'm still going to get the .22/20, but was hoping I could add on later.

I was told that they would not sell individual barrels.

They come with either a match pair or a trifecta 3 barrell set up. if you check their site they have a variety of combinations. If their is another source for barrels I would love to get a 3rd barrel with a deer hunting calibre.

Latest posts

Top Bottom