Royal Bavaria ( south 149th and Sooner in Moore)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to eat at Royal Bavaria at least once a month, but haven't been in nearly two years... I love the place. Their Kasewurst (cheese-filled bratwurst) is terrific!! (Especially with sauerkraut on the side). Got to go back soon.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, in case anyone happens to be in Norman and doesn't want to drive "out in the sticks" for Royal Bavaria, they have a smaller offshoot restaurant on Main Street called Das Boot Camp. Same owner, same beer, same food.
They have some "pub style" foods that the big restaurant doesn't have. Both are standalone worth trips. I haven't been to Boot Camp since the year they opened it but I recall some spicy brats that were excellent

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have some "pub style" foods that the big restaurant doesn't have. Both are standalone worth trips. I haven't been to Boot Camp since the year they opened it but I recall some spicy brats that were excellent
I guess I should clarify. I meant to say same quality of food, not necessarily the same menu. 😁

I go there at least once a year (although it's been a little while since I've been recently).

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should clarify. I meant to say same quality of food, not necessarily the same menu. 😁

I go there at least once a year (although it's been a little while since I've been recently).
It's almost like comparing the left and right sides of Cattlemen's Steakhouse. It's the same, mostly, but your mind tells you they aren't haha

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Also, in case anyone happens to be in Norman and doesn't want to drive "out in the sticks" for Royal Bavaria, they have a smaller offshoot restaurant on Main Street called Das Boot Camp. Same owner, same beer, same food.
yeah iirc das boot had maybe a few more "budget" options for the minimalist college budgeters. i can remember spending quite a bit less there than royal b, but ending up about the same amount of full and drunk lol.

i also really like ingrids. they have that breakfast buffet with the live oompa music too. and ALL the desserts. their marzipan is unbelievably good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom