Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the rubber ones with the finger reliefs. I think it will help alot. I haven't got to shoot it with them on yet, but I really like the way they look also.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I like the Hogue's for just about everything else, but the one's I've felt on the Ruger GP/RH/SP grip peg just never felt quite right. I haven't shot one yet.

Is it on the blasted or the brushed gun? We need pics!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright folks, thanks for your patience. I talked to Julie @ The Outdoorsman this morning, and confirmed availability and gave her my payment info, so I should be good to go now.

Mine is WITH BOX, by the way. For anyone else looking for one, Julie said that boxed revolvers at the higher price are all they have left currently, so there is no longer a choice.

She mentioned she wasn't sure where everything was going yet (I said I thought I'd heard one big shipment to Tulsa, but that I wasn't certain), but that she was going to try to ship tomorrow or Monday.

And now...the obligatory :w000t:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alright folks, thanks for your patience. I talked to Julie @ The Outdoorsman this morning, and confirmed availability and gave her my payment info, so I should be good to go now.

Mine is WITH BOX, by the way. For anyone else looking for one, Julie said that boxed revolvers at the higher price are all they have left currently, so there is no longer a choice.

She mentioned she wasn't sure where everything was going yet (I said I thought I'd heard one big shipment to Tulsa, but that I wasn't certain), but that she was going to try to ship tomorrow or Monday.

And now...the obligatory :w000t:

Glad you were able to get in on this!!!

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you were able to get in on this!!!
Very glad you let everybody know in the first place, and thanks for the nudge in the right direction when I was late to the party.

Any recommendations on quality target ammo? Is WWB a fairly safe choice as it is with autos (only because I know I've seen that on the shelf in 357 lately)?

Working on a .308 right now too, both new calibers to me. Got more ammo to buy then guns, just about. :giveup: <- my wallet

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very glad you let everybody know in the first place, and thanks for the nudge in the right direction when I was late to the party.

Any recommendations on quality target ammo? Is WWB a fairly safe choice as it is with autos (only because I know I've seen that on the shelf in 357 lately)?

Working on a .308 right now too, both new calibers to me. Got more ammo to buy then guns, just about. :giveup: <- my wallet

Check out the ammo Julie has for sale, and its free shipping.
http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65571

Latest posts

Top Bottom