Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieV

New to the site!
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Gentleman!

The 21 Rugers going to Second Son in Tulsa should be there tomorrow

:rubhands:

Also, if you guys want some ammo, we got 1000 rounds of 38 125 grain FMJ
for $389.99 including shipping to your door. Let me know if you are interested~

We have about 75 more Rugers left in stock so if there's any other OSA'ers out there who want in on these Rugers, just holler.

Take it easy everyone and HAPPY SHOOTING!!!!!!

Julie
The Outdoorsman of Santa Fe
505-983-3432
[email protected]

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eby, one of the ones I got did have white paint on the front site. Didn't worry too much, if it doesn't come off, I probably will end up changing to a fiber optic front anyways.
I may do the same thing. I use black targets a lot and really like some manner of contrasting sight marking anyway....just not the current "inelegant" version.

Enjoy the gun!
This I don't foresee being a problem AT ALL. :thumb:

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Gentleman!

The 21 Rugers going to Second Son in Tulsa should be there tomorrow

:rubhands:

Also, if you guys want some ammo, we got 1000 rounds of 38 125 grain FMJ
for $389.99 including shipping to your door. Let me know if you are interested~

We have about 75 more Rugers left in stock so if there's any other OSA'ers out there who want in on these Rugers, just holler.

Take it easy everyone and HAPPY SHOOTING!!!!!!

Julie
The Outdoorsman of Santa Fe
505-983-3432
[email protected]

:thanku:

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine today. My first gun. Ever. I was able to take it to the range - see my other thread.

Mine came pretty banged up on the sites and the grip. It was dirty, but worked just fine. I don't like not having something bright to look at for sites. I will probably change them out at some time. I'm looking for suggestions.. thinking optical front and maybe a ghost ring in the back. I wear trifocals and the front site distance for me is not good or clear.

I have a friend who wants one now. Maybe another group buy? :-)

B

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent out a PM to all the Tulsans. If you did not get a PM please let me know so I can get you the pick up info.

Some OKC people might of also received a PM... Please disregard as my OSA Foo is weak this evening.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to give a big 'Thank You' to tyromeo55, gillman7 and Matt over at MAS for helping put together the group buy. Everything has went like clockwork on my end, paying by phone and then picking up. I'm sure there were more phone calls and hands in this deal than just mine. Thanks again for your time and effort.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got a call that tolds me the pistols are in for the Tulsa Buy. I will be at the office at 4:30 today! to start checking them in if anyone wants to show up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom