Ruger lcp problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a new LCP saturday and shot it yesterday and had 21 failure to eject casing out of 60 rnds. The spare mag i bought has a bad follower it sticks. I called ruger and it is off to factory (free shipping). My other LCP feed 200 rnds flawless i think the extractor is bad it would nick the casing but wouldnt grab it. I've talked to people that have carried a gun and never shot it. This is why i want to test them before i carry it.

midnight

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard of this. You should have the gun back in no time flat.

And yes always shoot you carry guns before you try to use it to defend your life.

Waltherfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"And yes always shoot you carry guns before you try to use it to defend your life."

Also use the same ammo you'll be carrying. Just because it shoots FMJ flawlessly doesn't mean it will like your defensive hollowpoints.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There service seems top notch. Told me i should have it back in two weeks or less And they are paying for shipping both ways. Ruger stands behind there guns. The first 2 mags ran great and accurate for a small gun. The extractor is really stiff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom