Ruger LCR Kaboom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm....I think I will now go admire my steel guns.

And yeah, I had a worthless, fatass aunt that I watched trash several lawn chairs. It wasn't a matter of "if" but rather "when".

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_kaboom1.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_kaboom.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_bisley2_kb.jpg

[Broken External Image]

It happens all the time to all kinds of guns

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bet more people here have seen a pistol blow up than have seen a lock fail.

Never seen a pistol go high order, but have seen a number of M16's. Every one was due to shooter error/ammunition issues. Mostly soldiers in basic at Ft. Benning who didn't pay attention to their rifles an got a "Pop no Kick" failure an fired the next round. The worst was where the instructor was standing to right rear of the soldier firing. The rifle i.e. upper receiver came apart at the weld, striking the intructor on the left side of his face taking out his left eye, and breaking his cheek. The shooter wasn't even scratched.

One of my job's while at Ft. Benning was doing malfunction investigations of firearms and ammunition. I've seen everything from 120MM mortars to M9's that have had issues either with operator error, or suspect ammunition. Some were pretty ugly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom