Ruger LCR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked one up in trade, looking foward to shooting it. It has the crimson grips. I picked up a box of speer short barrel +p for carry. Whats a good iwb and pocket holster for it.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's a great question on whether or not a J frame holster will work. I am thinking about getting a LCR and read that "most" of the J frame holsters will work. I really don't like the word "most".

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a great question on whether or not a J frame holster will work. I am thinking about getting a LCR and read that "most" of the J frame holsters will work. I really don't like the word "most".

I bought a cheap unkle mikes IWB size 0 and it works real good. 12.00 bucks. Now i wont rush to find a good leather holster.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an El Paso LCR pocket holster I bought by mistake. If you would like to have it pm me your mailing address and I will get it in the mail.

Chrispy777

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
to 1mathom1 ... i've heard a lot of great things about the LCR, I got one for my wife and she said that it hurt her hand when she shot it...so, we are still looking for a good concealed carry gun for her. Anyone have any good ideas?

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to 1mathom1 ... i've heard a lot of great things about the LCR, I got one for my wife and she said that it hurt her hand when she shot it...so, we are still looking for a good concealed carry gun for her. Anyone have any good ideas?

My sister has the LCP and likes it. Recoil is not bad. After a couple hundred rounds the trigger smoothed up and will digest any .380 ammo we have tried. She has the one with Crimson Trace grips....which is probably good since the with sights are hard to see...for me at least.
Regarding speed loaders for the LCR...I believe...could be wrong....that HKS has a model that lists both the SP101 and LCR.....thought I saw that at Outdoor America....but wasn't really looking hard at the time.