OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was just listening to an interview with a Jewish student at Columbia U, and she was describing how she’s being treated by the “protesters”. I had a horrible background in history in school and never really understood how the anti semitic movement got started in Germany under Hitler, but it sure looks like we’re seeing a repeat performance right now.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry about the election. Either way it goes, we will have "Build Back Better", or "Make America Great Again". Meanwhile.....
Pyrimids.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been delinquent on pictures of the day. My 83 year old sister fell in the shower in the early part of the week, so before we head out to Oregon for our Summer jobs, we went up to see her and the rest of the family. She's doing well for the old codger that she is.

The picture for today is late and is of Hubbard Glacier. When the cruise ship got to the bay where Hubbard Glacer is, the cloud cover was pretty much down to the surface of the water. However, the Captain decided to still go in based on GPS coordinates and waypoints. Just as we got fairly close to it, the fog lifted.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter graduated HS yesterday as valedictorian, nice ceremony. She'll be off to college in a few months, going to different here. Will be even more different this time next year when the boy graduates and we might end up becoming "empty nesters"!
View attachment 476088
Valedictorian is a real accomplishment!!! She’s obviously very bright, and y’all have definitely done something right as parents. Pass on my congratulations to her!!! :thumb:

Where is she going to college?

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter graduated HS yesterday as valedictorian, nice ceremony. She'll be off to college in a few months, going to different here. Will be even more different this time next year when the boy graduates and we might end up becoming "empty nesters"!
View attachment 476088

Congrats to all of you!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 476088
Congratulations! Well done!

Latest posts

Top Bottom