• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Hammer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Like the title says, Needing this for a friend of mine's friend from Australia, He has another friend in Australia with arthiritis and needs the wider hammer to make it easier to cock, If anyone has one and I can get it in the next couple of days would be great so he can take it back with him, If not I can ship it to him. Text or call 918-695-3808, Thanks

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir, He does have permission to get the part. He is a warden at a prison there and won't break the law. The gun laws there are VERY restrictive, We had a long conversation about them last night !
I was wondering if simply being a 'warden at a prison' automatically grants an exemption to the importation laws? Plus, the firearm part isn't for him, it's for his friend. Bad voodoo all the way around, my friend.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I was wondering if simply being a 'warden at a prison' automatically grants an exemption to the importation laws? Plus, the firearm part isn't for him, it's for his friend. Bad voodoo all the way around, my friend.
Not bad for me, Maybe for him though !! I'm just looking for the part for him. What he does down under STAYS down under !! LOL

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not bad for me, Maybe for him though !! I'm just looking for the part for him. What he does down under STAYS down under !! LOL
That is unless our Feds find some way to tie you in with some form of illegal conspiracy to export firearm part(s). Still bad voodoo IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom