Ruger Redhawk 44 mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the opportunity to make a trade, a very near new, only 20 rnds down the barrel, stainless Ruger Redhawk in 44 mag. I think it is a 7 inch bbl, with a scope & holster. Trading for labor, which means no money out of pocket, but just that I don't get paid for the day & a half of work I did for the guy. This trade is about a $600 value on paper.
Think it's worth it?

Matt

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well. Made the deal. I'm taking home the Stainless Ruger Super Redhawk 44 mag. It's going to have a nice home next to my Super Blackhawk. & I may decide to take this deer hunting sometime, as it has a scope & I was told that it was a zeroed at 80 yds. I've wanted to take a deer with a handgun for years.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RedHawks are good guns. Chances are that whatever you do, it's worth a day and a half to end up with a revolver that you can pass down to your progeny. (*Not all professions considered. Some circumstances may vary. Dealer retains rebate. Void in Alaska and Hawaii.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom