Ruger Rimfire Challenge Oklahoma State Match on April 14th and 15th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alpha Training Academy to host the First Annual Ruger Rimfire Challenge Oklahoma State Match on April 14th and 15th, 2012.

Ruger has just approved the Oklahoma State Match to be held at ATA in Pryor,Oklahoma. the match will be a 2 day format with competitors allowed to come and compete anytime from 8am till 4pm on Saturday the 14th or 8am to 1pm Sunday the 15th with all courses fo fire being completed by 4pm on Sunday.

The award ceremony will be held at 5pm in ATA's recently completed Training Center located at the Range.

Ruger along with several other match sponsors will be donating guns and equipment to be awarded by random drawings. This will be in addition to the Awards for finish in the match.

Divisions:

OPEN:

Any firearm (pistol or revolver in handgun class) with scopes, optical sights, light gathering scopes, battery powered optics, lasers, compensator or muzzle brake.

LIMITED:

Guns with iron sights. Adjustable sights, fiber optics are allowed but no electronic sights.

OPEN and LIMITED Pistol and Rifle shooters must have at least two magazines for each gun. Five magazines are suggested.

For more information check out the website under "matches".

SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert Carlile
Alpha Training Academy
2366 w 530 rd
Pryor, Ok. 74361

918-373-1911

[email protected]

http://www.alphatrainingacademy.com

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I have been so busy getting ready for this match I haven't made time to get on the forums.

There have been a few questions:

1. Will the match be cancelled for bad weather? No

2. Is everyone eligible for the prize table? Yes, if you aren't present then you need to assign a proxy to pick up your stuff.

3. Can you enter multiple divisions? Yes.

4. How is the prize table set up? The prize table is by random draw, you will be given a ticket with a number on it and at the awards we will draw out of a hat to determine the order.

There are several guns on the prize table plus some other expensive items, ie trigger groups, certificates for tactical solutions, training certificates, reddot scopes , Ruger accessories, and lots more. Currently I have award for 70 shooters and am working on getting more.

There will also be a side match that will be using a Ruger pistol to shoot a series of targets, no time limit, just plain accuracy. The pistol will be given away on Sunday at the awards. In the event of a tie we will have a shoot off on Sunday @ 4.

If you have any more questions feel free to call or email me.

Ph 918-373-1911

[email protected]

Thanks for all the interest, hope to see you guys this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom